Body Vaser Liposuction
VASER (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance) LipoSelection is an innovative body sculpting that uses patented VASER technology to break up and permanently remove unwanted fat, while minimally disturbing other important tissues critical to an optimal recovery and smooth results.
Everybody type has areas that are predisposed to fat storage, love handles, arms, thighs, waist and, even with rigorous diet and exercise can to rid of, those unwanted. The next generation in body contouring by VASER LipoSelection.
The use of VASER Lipo is ultrasonic energy. It has been used for years in a wide array of medical applications. Now the gentle power of ultrasound has evolved to fat removal. VASER Lipo uses an ultrasonic technology that is tissue-selective. The ultrasound energy targets unwanted fat, but preserves other surrounding tissues such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue to promote smooth contours and rapid healing. Maximum results and minimum downtime are what you can expect with VASER Lipo.
Pros of using Vaser Lipo
- Minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Tissue selective, targeting fat deposits only without damaging other body tissues.
- Minimal risk of bleeding, bruising and discomfort.
- Results in significant fat loss, tightens loose skin and sculpts the body.
- Safe and effective procedure.
Vaser Lipo is effective in removing unwanted fat from the body and creating a much more toned and sculpted figure. The procedure is pain-free, involves minimal downtime and produces results that compare to traditional liposuction, which tends to be far more invasive, uncomfortable and expensive.
Unlike the normal and advanced Smart Lipo procedures which employ laser technology, Vaser Lipo uses ultra-sound technology to emulsify fats and accurately sculpt the body. One of the key advantages with this ultra-sound equipment is that it is tissue-selective and can therefore conserve other body tissues whilst only targeting and eliminating fatty deposits.
Newest Innovation Vaser Liposuction 2.2 Liposuction machine with great potential by using ultrasound wave for fats dissolve in deeply fat cells with a smooth vacuum that can remove fats without leaving any of cellulite and also can dissolve with high definition for painless during the operation. Avoiding in touch with any effect areas such as veins or nerves and reduce operation period, Moreover have fat transfer system to keep steadiness of fats for doing fat transfer
Procession of Vaser liposuction
The Vaser Lipo system works by using a small probe to deliver low level ultrasonic vibrations to targeted fatty deposits & regions. This works to liquify fatty tissue which, once emulsified, gets naturally excreted by the body and also removed by purpose-designed aspiration cannulae. Safe procedure by using ultrasonic waves to separate important tissues from fat cells which protect the tissues from damage resulting in less pain,less swelling and bruises. Skin maintains its original condition by constant frequency suction technology (Smooth Techonlogy), increasing effctiveness in eliminating fat in small area and reducing problem of wavy skin.
Benefit of Lipo Selection by VASER
Unlike traditional liposuction, Lipo Selection results are less trauma and fast recovery.
You may expect
- Realistic curves and definition, even for hard-to-fix spots
- Easy removal of large quantities of fat
- Precise sculpting of delicate areas of the body
- Minimally invasive procedures that can be delivered in a comfortable, clinical setting
- Fast recovery times
- Specifically target fat
- Protecting nerves and blood vessels
- Connective tissues from damage
PREPARING FOR SURGERY
- STOP SMOKING: Smoking reduces circulation to the skin and inhibits the healing process.
- DO NOT TAKE ASPIRIN, ALIEVE, or IBUPROFEN: Stop taking medications containing aspirin or ibuprofen. Review the list of drugs containing aspirin and ibuprofen carefully. Such drugs can cause bleeding problems during and after surgery. Instead, use medications containing acetaminophen (such as Tylenol).
- CONFIRM SURGERY TIME: We will call you to confirm the time of your surgery. If you are not going to be at home or at your office, please call us to confirm.
- PRESCRIPTIONS: Make sure that you have filled the prescriptions you were given and set the medications out to bring with you to the hospital.
- CLEANSING: The night before surgery, shower and wash the surgical areas with Dial soap. Make sure that you clean your naval (belly button) thoroughly.
- EATING AND DRINKING: Do not eat or drink anything after 12:00 midnight. This includes water.
- MEDICATIONS: If you take medication, confirm what you should take with doctor.
- SPECIAL INFORMATION: Do not eat or drink anything! If you take a daily medication please confirm with Dr. Love or his nurse that you may take it with a sip of water the morning of surgery.
- ORAL HYGIENE: You may brush your teeth but do not swallow the water.
- CLEANSING: Shower and wash the surgical areas again with Dial soap.
- MAKE-UP: Please do not wear moisturizers, creams, lotions, or makeup.
- CLOTHING: Wear only comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that button or zips in the front. Remove hairpins, wigs, and jewelry. Please do not bring valuables with you.
- CHECK IN/PREPARATION: You should plan to arrive 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier than your scheduled surgery time. Patients under18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must have someone drive you home after surgery.
Specific Post-Operative Instructions
- ACTIVITY: Doctor will direct your activity. For the most part, extreme physical activity should be kept to a minimum up to 4 weeks. You may ask doctor when you may resume some of these activities.
- GARMENT: One garment will be provided in the cost of the surgery. This will be placed on in the operating room before you awake. If you would like to purchase an extra garment that can be done at the time of check-in at the Surgical Pavilion. The one you are currently wearing can be removed when showering. Any pads and dressings can be discarded at this time. Of note, when removing the girdle, a few patients have experienced a sense of light-headedness, dizziness or weakness. Just to be safe, you should have someone assist you with these procedures and if you become light-headed or develop any of these symptoms, lie down and put your feet up will help alleviate them.
- SHOWERING and BATHING: You may shower the 48 hours after surgery. Leave the adhesive strips (steri-strips) on your skin.
- EXERCISE: You may take gentle walks within a few days. Do not return to aerobic exercise for 3 weeks.
- SUTURES: The incision normally is covered with steri-strips; therefore, there is no special care needed. If you do not have steri-strips to the incision you should clean your suture line with half strength peroxide. You can dilute this with half water. You should apply a thin layer of Bacitracin or Neosporin ointment to the incision twice a day. Cover this with telfa and tape.
- EXPOSURE TO SUNLIGHT: Scars take at least one year to fade completely. During this time, you must protect them from the sun. Even though a bathing suit, a good deal of sunlight can reach the skin and cause damage. Wear a sunscreen with a skin-protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 at all times when in the sunshine. Be extremely careful if areas of your breast skin have reduced sensitivity.
- DRIVING: You may drive when driving does not cause pain. This usually occurs in 4 – 6 days if you have a car with power steering.
- REST: If you go home after surgery, it is imperative that you go home and rest. You should, however, get up at least every 8 hours and walk around your room or to and from other rooms within your house. There is a significant risk of developing blood clots in your lower legs when you go home and lay down for long periods of time.
- SWELLING and DISCOLORATION: Although your incisions are very small, the area of treatment from the surgical dissection is very extensive. Swelling and discoloration can be expected and varies among patients. This discoloration may last up to 2 to 4 weeks and the swelling may begin decreasing rapidly after 2 to 3 weeks, but can still be signed up to 6 weeks. You will notice a gradual decrease over the next 3 to 6 months with continued improvement of your operative results.
Longer Term Post-Operative Instructions
- ACTIVITY/SPORTS: We want you to avoid straining or any aerobic activity for at least 3 weeks after surgery. This is to avoid bleeding, bruising, and swelling. Do not resume strenuous exercise for 4 to 6 weeks. Dr. Love will give you clearance to increase your activities according to the progress of your recovery.
- DRIVING: You may resume driving when you feel you are able, but wait at least 2 days after surgery. Keep in mind that you must have full use of your reflexes. If pain will inhibit them, don’t drive!
- SEXUAL ACTIVITY: You may resume sexual activity as your body allows. Please reread Activity/Sports above and apply the same concept to the sexual activity.
- SUN EXPOSURE: If fresh scars are exposed to the sun, they will tend to become darker and take longer to fade. Sunscreen can help. Take extra care and precautions if the area operated on is slightly numb – you might not “feel” a sunburn developing!
- WORK: Follow whatever plan you and doctor have agreed upon.